Most people will say they want a performance management program, and most people dislike the programs they have.
Why? Below are several questions that may uncover the root of the problem:
will work with your organization to customize a performance management program that reduces the pain in your
performance appraisal process to help you unleash your desired results. One example...
- Are performance reviews a dreaded activity in your organization?
- Do managers avoid completing performance reviews or complete them half-heartedly or haphazardly?
- Does your performance management system evaluate performance consistently across the organization?
- Does your organization regularly communicate performance expectations to employees?
- Does your performance management system measure both quantifiable and non-quantifiable performance standards?
- Does your performance management system provide training to employees designed to improve the performance management process?
- Does your performance management system drive results to your bottom line?
A large independent oil company wanted to open up their culture and increase accountability across the organization.
Design, plan, and execute a new performance management program customized to help the organization develop their people and improve performance.
The customized performance management program has had a tremendous impact on the organization's culture, performance, communication, and morale.
All of our performance management programs are built with these practical goals in mind, ensuring you unleash new results:
Identify, grow and retain talent.
Increase communication and performance feedback.
Increase accountability for goals and performance.
Learn More: Download 2Develop Consulting Services PDF on
Get Started: Email 2Develop to get started with Performance Management
On to Talent Management